Bake at 375 degrees for 22-27 minutes.
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Mix together topping ingredients and spread in a 9×13 pan.
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt. Add egg, butter, and yeast mixture. Knead for 5 minutes. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Roll out into a rectangular shape.
- Mix together the inside ingredients of sugar and cinnamon. Spread the 2 tablespoons of butter on the dough, then sprinkle the sugar mixture on.
- Roll into a log and cut into 1 inch rolls.
- Place in pan over the caramel topping. Let rise until it doubles.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 22-27 minutes. When done baking, invert onto wax paper and let cool.