- 4 ounces Heath Bars
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Using a sharp knife, cut the candy bars into 1/2 inch to 1 inch chances. You should have about 1 cup. Place the chunks in a bowl, cover, and freeze.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixture bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more. Pour in the cream, milk, vanilla extract, and whisk to blend.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done), add the candy, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
Makes generous 1 quart.