- 9 cups total of either Rice Chex or Corn Chex (or some of both)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure cereal into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter uncovered on high for 1 minute. Stir.
- Then, microwave for about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smoothly. Then, stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2 gallon resealable plastic bags.
- Add half the powdered sugar into each bag. Seal the bags and shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Notes: Double Batch- 1 lb chocolate chips, 10 ounces peanut butter. Microwave and additional 3x for 30 seconds.