- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate-covered toffee candy bar bites
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add egg, beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons unto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.