- 3 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Grease cookie sheet or cover with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and cream,of tartar in a separate bowl and then add to wet ingredients.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in bowl. Drop cookie size balls in cinnamon sugar and cover completely.
- Flatten slightly with bottom of glass on cookie sheet.
- Bake 375 degrees for 8 minutes.