- 3 pounds lean stew meat cut to bite size
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- Combine stew meat, onion soup mix, and mushroom soup. Bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours.
- Add water and stir. Bake for 1 more hour.
- If doing in a crock pot add all ingredients (reducing water to 1/2 cup) and cook on high for 6-7 hours.
- Side options: Baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, 1 cup rice cooked in 2 cups of chicken broth, or vermicelli noodles.
- Another option: add potatoes and carrots to meat while cooking.
Source: LaMyrl Sandholtz