- 1 pound rigatoni
- 1 pound mild Italian sausages
- 8 cloves of garlic minced
- 5 cups prepared marinara sauce (I use 2-24 ounce Classico, Fire Roasted Tomato & Garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook rigatoni in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain Pasta.
- Cook sausage in heavy large pot over medium heat until no longer pink, stirring frequently and breaking up with the back of wooden spoon.
- Add garlic and sauté until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in marinara sauce and crushed red pepper. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour in pasta in a 9 x 13. Pour sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese melts. Serve immediately.