- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 12 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white cooking wine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1 box of instant stuffing, chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Place chicken in a 9×13. Top each tender with jack cheese.
- Combine soup, white cooking wine, and garlic. Pour over chicken. Salt lightly and pepper.
- Sprinkle with stuffing mix and seasoning packet if separate. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing.
- Bake 350 degrees for 50 minutes.