- 6 six-inch tostada shells
- 1 can (16 ounce) refrained beans
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- Taco Sauce
- Heat tostada shells. Heat beans over medium heat until hot.
- Heat chicken, chili powder, oregano, salt, cumin, and tomato sauce until hot.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the beans on each tostada shell.
- Spread with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over each.
- Arrange tomato, guacamole, and lettuce on top.
- Serve with taco sauce
Source: Betty Crocker Cookbook