- 8 ounces lo mein noodles
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound snow peas, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1/3 cup red pepper jelly
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the beef with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Add the snow peas, carrots, and shallots to the skillet and cook, tossing occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Return the beef to the skillet, add the jelly, and cook, tossing, for 1 minute. Serve with the noodles.