- 8 leaves romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomato onion, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, oregano, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour over the lettuce mixture and toss until coated.
- This makes a nice accompaniment as a side salad for grilled chicken or fish.
Source: The South Beach Diet