- 1 pound salmon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped, or 2 teaspoon dried crushed
- Cut the fish into 4 equal-size portions. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary in a bowl. Brush the mixture onto the fish.
- To grill, arrange the fish on a grill rack or use a grill basket sprayed with olive oil cooking spray. Grill over medium-hot coals until the fish flakes easily (allow 4-6 minutes per 1/2″ of thickness). If the fish is more than 1″ thick, gently turn it halfway through grilling.
- To broil, spray the rack of the broiler pan with olive oil cooking spray and arrange the fish on it. Broil 4″ from the heat for 4-6 minutes per 1/2″ of thickness. If the fish is more than 1′ thick, gently turn it halfway through broiling.
- Serves 4
Source: The South Beach Diet