- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minsed
- 2 orange roughy fillets (1 pound)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, gender, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the fish fillets in an ovenproof casserole dish. Drizzle the marinade over the fish and back for 12 minutes or until the fish flakes.
- Cod, sole, or flounder may be substituted for the orange roughy.
- Serves 2.
Source: The South Beach Diet