- 4 slices turkey breast
- 4 medium Boston lettuce leaves
- Cilantro Mayonnaise
- 4 scallions
- 4 red bell pepper strips
- 3/4 cup reduces-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 small clove garlic
- Place 1 slice of turkey on a lettuce leaf spread with Cilantro Mayonnaise.
- Add scallion and 1 pepper strip.
- Fold into a tight, long roll.
- For the Cilantro Mayonnaise: Place the mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce, and garlic in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Yields 3/4 cup. Can use as a dip also.
Source: The South Beach Diet