- 1 to 1½ large ripe bananas;
- 2 eggs;
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract;
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon;
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder;
- blueberries, optional
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, optional
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- Add the mashed banana, egg, baking powder, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter at a time onto a skillet placed over a medium-low heat. Add a few blue berries, or chocolate chips if desired. Cook until the bottom appears set (1 to 2 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook another minute.
- Serve immediately, topped with a bit of whipping cream, fresh fruit and syrup if desired.
Source: Jennifer Sandholtz