Prep Time: 10 minutes Marinate Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4
Tasty grilled skewered chicken marinated in a Moroccan style spice blend.
- 1 pound boneless-skinless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture of the remaining ingredients for at least 20 minutes to overnight.
- Skewer the chicken and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 4-5 minutes per side.
Source: Closet Cooking