- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 bags 10 oz. Snickers Baking Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and both sugars until well blended.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix to combine
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredient and Snickers Baking Bites to butter mixture. Mix
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Back for 10 minutes
Source: Snickers, Mars Incorporated