- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small chicken cutlets (about 1/4 pound total)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 4 ounces cured chorizo, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Cheddar, grated (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat broiler. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Cut into strips.
- Place the tortillas on a broiler proof rimmed baking sheet and broil until crisp, about 1 minutes. Dividing evenly, top with the children, chorizo, and Cheddar. Broil until the cheese melts. Sprinkle with the cilantro and serve with the sour cream.
- Serves 4
Tip: Cured chorizo, also called Spanish chorizo, is a flavorful pork sausage seasoned with garlic and paprika. Try it in stew, omelets, or seafood pilafs.
Source: Real Simple