- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, plus more for the skillet
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 4 ounces Cheddar, grated (1 cup)
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until no longer pink, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in the barbecue sauce.
- Oil a 10-inch ovenproof skillet. Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides. Top the dough with the beef and sprinkle with the Cheddar. Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes.
- Top the pizza with the arugula, tomato, and onion. Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of oil and sprinkle with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
Tip: If you don’t have a 10-inch skillet, use a 9-inch cake pan.
Source: Real Simple