- 3 1/3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cup pumpkin puree
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners or grease your muffin tins.
2. Combine all dry ingredients and then all the remaining ingredients. (Instead of the cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger you can use pumpkin pie spice!)
3. Stir just until combined and then fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
4. Drop a small amount of Nutella into each muffin tin over the pumpkin batter ( about 1 tsp. or so) and use a toothpick to swirl it in.
5. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out with no pumpkin bater on it (there may be some hot Nutella that sticks to the knife but thats fine!)
6. Serve warm or cooled! Store in a tupperware if not eating right away.
Source: Lizzy Early