- 2 packages Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- 16 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or 32 miniature cups
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate fudge
- Mix brownies according to directions on package.
- Spread on greased cookie sheet with 1-inch high sides (jelly role pan).
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter in separate cups in the microwave.
- Chop all Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into pieces.
- Immediately after removing brownies from oven, sprinkle with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, and drizzles with melted chocolate and peanut butter.
Source: Heather Jacobs