- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a small bowl combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon for topping Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars and beat until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Stir until combined.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar toping.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake 300 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Source: Lori Davis