- 1 1/2-1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine sugar, flour, and orange rind.
- Turn half of rhubarb into pastry lived pie plate.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of sugar mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- cover with top crust that has slits cut it it. Seal, flute, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Over edges with foil. Bake 425 degrees 50 minutes. Remove foil during last 15 minutes
- Bake until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through slits.
Source: LaMyrl Sandholtz