- 1 10 ounce can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 cup uncooked Macaroni
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Cook and drain macaroni.
- Mix soup, milk, pepper and cooked pasta in 1 quart casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake 400 degrees 20 minutes.
Note: Make perfect pasta by bringing a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta. Stir and return to boiling. Boil water for 3 minutes. Turn off heat. Cover and let sit in water for 10 minutes. Drain.
Source: Dinner? It’s In The Bag