- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 6 tablespoons Coca-Cola
- 16 ounces confectioners’ sugar
- Sift flour ands sugar in a bowl.
- Heat butter, cocoa and Coca-Cola to boiling point. Pour over flour/sugar mixture.
- Add buttermilk, baking soda, eggs, vanilla and marshmallows (the batter will be thin and the marshmallows will float to the top).
- Pour batter into greased and floured 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients and heat until it boils.
- Pour over cake while hot.
Source: Faith Hill