- 4 lbs. boneless pork ribs
- steak seasoning (I used Montreal steak seasoning)
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 tesapoons allspice
- Season ribs with the steak seasoning and place in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker (this may be done one day in advance). If preparing ribs one day prior to serving, place in a single layer in a glass dish. Let cool slightly before covering and refrigerating.
- For the BBQ sauce, mix all remaining ingredients in a small bowl until well blended (I also mixed the BBQ sauce a day in advance and refrigerated to give the flavors a chance to blend). Heat the grill (I used an indoor grill pan) and grill ribs over medium heat 10-12 minutes to heat through. Turn the ribs often and baste with sauce frequently.