- 4 lbs. Red Potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Earth Balance
- 3 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1/3 C. Heavy Cream or Milk
- Ground Pepper and garlic to taste
- Wash potatoes (and peel if desired). Cut into 2 inch pieces, I quartered the small ones and chopped the others into 6ths.
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker and dump in potatoes. Cook on high for 3-3.5 hours. (If you half the recipe it will only take 2-3 hours.)
- Once potatoes are soft dump into a standing mixer or large mixing bowl if you’re using a hand mixer and add salt, Earth Balance, sour cream, heavy cream, pepper and garlic. Whip until you reach your desired consistency. You can also add parmesan cheese!
- Notes: Russet Potatoes don’t do all that well in a slow cooker, so stick with red for this recipe!