- 1/3 cup Karo syrup
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups graham crackers broken into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Butter a 9×9 square pan,
- Heat corn syrup and butter to boiling in a 3-quart saucepan; remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla until chocolate is melted.
- Gradually fold in cereal until evenly coated; fold in marshmallows.
- Put in pan. But into bars, about 2 1/4×1 1/4 inches.
- Makes 24 bars, 80 calories/bar.
Source: Betty Crocker