- 1/3 box Jolly Rancher Watermelon Mix
- 1/3 box Jolly Rancher Green Apple Mix
- 1/3 box Jello Lemon Mix
- 1/3 box Jello Orange Mix
- 3 pounds of green grapes
- 1 cup water
- Pour 1/3 of each flavor into small bowls.
- Poke a toothpick in through the spot where the stem was attached.
- Using toothpick, dip in water and roll in mix. (Or just have a bowl of grapes sitting in water).
- Put in fridge for as long as it takes to chill them completely.
The directions are super simple but I will tell you there are many different ways to accomplish the same thing here. Use my method with toothpicks
Rinse the grapes, put them in a ziploc back and pour desired flavor in, seal and shake. Roll each grape through the mix by hand after rinsing.
Each method has positives and negatives:
Cons:My method takes longer than the others and uses toothpicks.
Positive: Beautiful, even coverage, no messy hands.
Cons: Messy uneven coverage, no beautiful presentation.
Positive: Done in literally seconds.
Cons: Messy hands, imperfect coverage, still takes a heck of a long time, if not as long as mine.
Positives: Prettier than #2
Read more at: Sour Patch Grapes – Healthier than the Candy! http://dinnerthendessert.com/sour-patch-grapes-healthier-than-the-candy/