- 1 watermelon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pint of strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 pineapple, diced
- 2 Kiwis
- 1 pound red grapes, de-stemmed
- 1 mango, cut into bite-size pieces
Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Gourmet Garden Ginger Paste or fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Wash and dry lemon, lime and orange. Zest the washed and dried citrus with a zester or fine grater. Add to 1 cup measuring cup or small bowl. Cut each in half and squeeze the juice into the measuring cup. (You should get about 1/2 cup juice). Add honey, ginger and poppy seeds to juice mixture and whisk until combined. Set aside or place in the refrigerator if serving later.
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl. Pour dressing on top of fruit about 30 minutes before serving. Gently toss to coat. Serve and enjoy!