- 1 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- Measure all ingredients into bread pan.
- Select dough setting.
- Press “Start/Stop”.
- When unit signals and display read 0:00, press “Start/Stop” and remove dough.
- Divide dough into 12 equal pieces, shape into balls and place in greased muffin cups. I use butter to grease the tins.
- Cover, let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or Convection Back 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
Source: Oster Deluxe 2-lb Bread & Dough Maker recipe book