- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 cans kidney beans, drained (add 1/2 of one can of water to replace the liquid)
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cans(15 ounces) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon chili powder
- Optional: jalapeno juice or tabasco sauce to spice up
- Grated sharp cheddar cheese
- In a pot, brown hamburger with onions and green pepper.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 45 minutes.
Source: Monique Garcia